Monday, August 10, 2009

It's true!

Hello my beloved ladies!!!

I just wanted to drop you a line and say I REALLY am here. I am sad I didn't catch the movie with you guys last Tuesday. :( It's a little tricky getting a sitter when a. you'd be getting one to stay with your kids in a house that's not even yours (it was my sisters) b. you don't know any sitters. c. you'd have to wake the kids up to take a sitter home. It just was not worth it. :)

Anyway, the news is I found a house to rent and it's great. Love the neighborhood, ward, and my bedroom closet. We (or should I say "I" since Kyle was gone before I had found a place) moved in over the weekend to a great little twin-home. Love it. We will be in it and in the mean time Kyle and I will be looking for a home to buy to take advantage of the fantastic buyers market. Don't know how long I'll be in this actual home, but we plan on being in Utah County for a looong time. "Loooong Time" in Woodbury Speak is probably the equivalent to like 4 years, but who knows! We are here indefinitely and I couldn't be happier. It's really nice to be able to settle back in to my dear friends I was so sad to leave behind when I went to Chicago. Really, your friendships mean so much to me.

So yes, this is a sappy little post to just say Hi! I am here and I can't wait to see you!! I'm happy to volunteer my place for the next book club. September. Rumor has it we are going to attempt to go literary again! Book ideas? Oh, FYI I am also happy to drive to anyone else's place, too. I just feel like I've been such a mooch over the last few years with book club. I'd love to contribute however.

xoxo,
michelle

No comments: