Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eat Cake


A woman finds herself admidst a great deal of stress. To deal with all the issues going on around her , she discovers the tension relief in baking cakes.....
This is such a great novel and I am not going to give anymore! I read this on the airplane to Ecuador and I must say, it was the perfect read. Here I was on an airplane, much thanks to my amazing husband who was staying home with the kids and I was full of appreciation for him. This book continued to steer me in the same direction--- appreciating my husband....

This is an easy, thought provoking and uplifting read. I have a copy and would love to send it to any of you!!! Let me know!

5 comments:

Marcy said...

sounds fun!

ziggygirl said...

Hey Michelle,
I definitely want to read it. I can pay you for shipping if you'd like to send it to me. Then I can also pass it around to whoever wants to read it in bookclub. I've heard of this book and it sounds like a good one!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like one I'd like to read.

Michelle said...

alright, Sarah, it's on it's way! No worries about the shipping. :)

Marcy said...

I just got around to finishing reading "Eat Cake." It was a great quick read. Marriage affirming.

On a sidenote, it was easy to find this post even though it was originally written long ago. I used the "search blog" box in the top left corner and just typed in the title.

I'm excited to see what you're all reading. And I know I've gotten a reputation of being anal about the labels, but I promise if you don't want to use labels I'll still love you. (And the ones I've chosen aren't perfect, so feel free to suggest any changes).

Marcy