Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stephenie Meyer's The Host

Have any of you started reading this yet? At first I was like, "What the heck is going on?" The first two chapters were very confusing and I wasn't into it at all. It took me about 1/4 of the way through it to really start liking it. But once I got into it, I really started enjoying it. If you enjoy Stephanie's writing, you will love the style of this book. I think it is very Twilight oriented. About a girl who has to decide between to guys. Sound familiar? But there is a twist. You will love it but give it time at first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read it. I liked it a lot. I'm with you, Sarah. You have to give it a little time at the beginning. It's not boring by any means, I just wasn't sure I liked the main character at first. By once I got into the good stuff, I liked her! Loved the ending, did you?

Michelle said...

Finally started reading it! GOing to finish it hopefully soon!!!