Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Almost December Ladies!!!!!!

(excerpted from Michelle's email)

Book club will be Michelle's place Tuesday, December 15th at 7pm. We closed on our house the day before Thanksgiving, and move into it until December 12th. So, we'll have it at my new place. (will send out new address later)

Originally I wanted to read the book Marcy recommended, Two From Galilee, but after stopping at deseret book, seagull book, and barnes and noble with with no luck, I gave up. If you want, you can still read it and tell me all about it. or loan me your copy. :)

But I had a different idea. In an effort to simplify and to really focus on the Birth of our Savior this month, I came up with this little plan.

1. Read the December Ensign. Cover to Cover. Yes, come on, you can do it!!!
2. Share article(s) that touched you.
3. Come prepared to share the gift you want to give Christ this year.

In addition to that, we will be having a delicious pot luck dinner. How do I know it will be delicious? Because you ladies will be contributing! I'll provide the soup AND gourmet hot chocolate. (water with lemons and limes for those pansies who are still cutting back on their sugar)

we will need the following:
1. rolls
2.salad/fruits/vegetables
3.dessert

After our delicious meal we shall partake in the lovely tradition of a WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT EXCHANGE!
So bring a WRAPPED white elephant gift.

And my final request? Come wearing the ugliest/funkiest/most festive Christmas Sweater. DI is calling your name. Oh wait, now Savers is. Who's it gonna be?

Best sweater (judged by Kyle) wearer gets a gift certificate to some wonderful place.

Love you ladies!

yours truly forever and ever,
Michelle

No comments: