Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Does watching a great tv series also count like reading a good book? I just finished Smallville season 6 that Liz bought me for my birthday. And MMMMmmmmm, Tom Welling is dee-lish! I still think he would look like John if he was bald. Season 6 was great! Lex turns even more evil, Lana can't make up her stupid mind who she loves and Chloe is more adorable than ever. The Green Arrow makes his appearance and Lois falls in love with him. The overall plot was awesome and very "Smallville-ish". I was told that it was dark and more violent, but in my personal opinion it was one of the better seasons and didn't strike me as dark really. I'm not saying you should rush out and buy it, but it is a great season to add to my other ones. Clark Kent was kind of a wuss in the beginning, but he turned out to save the day in the end. He is still very cute but doesn't really pass for a twenty year old. Isn't he around my age? Anyway, LOVED this season and I give it five stars!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Doesn't count! But thanks for sharing anyway. When Francesca said she doesn't read anything I told her to post other stuff on here. I think it's a great place for us to communicate anything on our minds--especially entertainment we would recommend to others!

Michelle said...

oh, he's beautiful. Can I rent it from you while I'm out there for christmas?!

Glad to hear it's not as dark and dreary as the others. I was shocked at season 5. It got very...worldly.