Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Finding Noel

I've not read any of Richard Paul Evan's books. Now I wonder why it took me so long to find him! This book was such an easy, pleasant, and uplifting read!!! I don't want to say what it's about-- just get it and expect to finish it in a sitting or two. It's not a self-help, so please, help yourself and get it! Okay-- I'll give you a little something to go on-- it's written mostly in the perspective of a young man from Huntsville, AL who is out in Utah. After a series of unfortunate events he hits rock bottom, but meets a woman who changes (and saves) his life. It's the sweetest story.

Evans is also the author of the Christmas Box and several other novels. I checked my library out of every single one I could cram in my purse. I'll let you know about the rest!


Also, if any of you want the next books in the "Uglies" series, I have Pretties and am almost done with Specials. I'm happy to mail them to anyone that wants them. They still aren't as good as Uglies. That one so far is my favorite.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

The Christmas Box is a sweet story. I'll check this one out.

Marcy said...

You know, Richard Paul Evans is a little bland! I don't think I'll read more of his stuff.